We are so truly blessed. Gifts we don't deserve and yet they are freely given. I am counting those gifts today.
1. Baseball in a tutu
2. A bigger sister teaching her younger sister how to swing
the bat with all the patience in the world.
3. A grandma that stopped by with thoughtful gifts for the girls.
Stickers (covering Jo's chest)
and Best Friends Forever bracelets
for the little sisters. I pray they will be BFF's.
4. My silly and full of spunk girl that I'm not quite
ready to let go to school in a month.
5. Upside down swinging and yelling "This is the best day EVER!!"
6. Wildlife in our front yard....even if it was just for a moment before the girls tried to catch him for a pet.
7. Fresh produce growing in the garden.
8. The funny faces the girls make when they eat the sour apples.
9. Our home
10. The lessons my kids teach me each day.
{ I am BLESSED}
3 comments:
SUCH great photos, shan. I gotta see you again before I pop!
So precious!!! Love these pics! I have a picture of Caty playing baseball in a princess dress too! I need to post it soon!!! :)
Those are beautiful pitures! Love the hanging upside down from the swing!
Post a Comment